The Prayer and Healing Team
Our prayer and healing team is comprised of members of the congregation who sense a calling from God to pray for the needs presented to them. From time to time people need immediate prayer for crisis situations. Our Prayer Chain exists to support these. Simply call the church office (610) 375-3389 and leave a message or complete the form below.
Prayer Talk by Nancy Alley
Sharing both the big and small things our lives with Him in prayer creates an intimacy that God wants us to have with Him, whether we know it or not.
Prayer Chain Ministry
Our Director of Congregational Life, Pam Bush, will activate the prayer chain for anyone who is in need. Your request will be prayed for by the 57 members of the congregation participating in the Prayer Chain. We love praying for you and encourage you to take advantage of this simple ministry.
We practice five distinct values:
- This is a ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Our ministry is under the authority of the Scriptures.
- We respect the dignity of the individual and confidentiality.
- We seek to be harmonious on the team, and with every person.
- We believe the Body of Christ is God’s plan for long-term healing and spiritual growth. We encourage others to be involved in a local congregation.
How to Get Involved
- We are available every Sunday in the Sanctuary after worship to pray with you, either there or in the Prayer Room. We will pray about whatever concerns you may have.
- We also receive written requests. Use the Prayer Request pad in the pew, and drop it in the offering plate. We pray daily for each request for two weeks. Requests are strictly confidential.
- We are available for the laying on of hands and anointing with oil, as commanded in James 5:14, 15. This can be done at the church, in your home, or in the hospital, wherever you desire.